Ashirwad The Blessings

Vegetarian Indian food featuring South Indian and Gujarati cuisine: chaat, dosa, and thali upon pre-order. Opened spring 2012. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Fast food, Take-out
583 E Foothill Blvd, Ste 10 (corner of Campus)
Upland, California 91786
909-608-1313

Open Tue-Sun 11am-8:30pm.

First Review by lstorey2
soylatte
soylatte

Delightful

5 Posted on 05 / 21 / 2013

The food here is exceptional. I love how casual and laid back the establishment is. The food is truly unique in this area. The people working here are very kind. I have tried dishes here that I have never seen on other menus before. Everything is delicious, portions are generous and the prices are very good. I recommend this to everyone.

Pros: Unique Offerings, Nice people, Laid Back & Affordable
Cons: Nothing
M S
M S

Delicious & Unusual Indian food

4 Posted on 01 / 26 / 2013

I have eaten here twice. Each time it was delicious. I am a vegan and there are several vegan options. (It is a lacto-veg. restaurant.) My only problem was that when I asked the owner to replace GMO oils with GMO-free options, he refused, even when I said I was willing to pay more. This is an enormous problem in California and the US since GMO foods are not labeled. Almost all foods with corn, soy, canola, etc. contain GMO's. This is a problem since most restaurants use oils with GMO's. It is difficult to get a commitment from a restaurant to eliminate GMO's. I rarely eat out anymore, and when shopping read labels very carefully. I try to live a GMO-free life.

Pros: Good food, Inexpensive, Unusual dish choices-many vegan options
Cons: Food contains GMO's
venky23
venky23

STARS ALL THE WAY

5 Posted on 07 / 17 / 2012

Stars all the way, for this amazing place
Here is my honest experience

New owners are a family with the most caring attitude
Food is only vegetarian, tasty and homelike atmosphere
Prices very affordable no fancy high prices

My only complaint is they were packed with customers on my visit, so the service was a bit slow, but this is understandable
So save time by going with PHONE ORDERS to go

If you are into healthy living try this place, won't regret

lstorey2
lstorey2

Southern Indian restaurant

5 Posted on 06 / 27 / 2012

Tried this restaurant for the first time, the owner was very helpful in pointing my wife and I to the dishes that fit our needs. Vegan and no soy, The Aloo ghobi was great the Sev Puri was excellent, and the first time either of us had had this dish. The Masala Dosa was also excellent. All the food is prepared when ordered and adjustments for dietary needs can be made. Overall service and quality was great. Can't wait to go back

Pros: quality, freshness

Dear Owner and Manager of Ashirwad The Blessings: