As You Like

Baked goods, pizza, salads, soups, and more. Vegan-friendly. Tasty bread. Name in Chinese: 有佳面包店. Chinese address 昆明市文林街天君殿巷5号. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Western

Encrypted
Encrypted

Good vegetarian place

3 Posted on 09 / 09 / 2011

Is a comfortable small place with nice staff. For vegetarian people is a great place but not so much for vegans. As a vegan I was a bit disappointed to see so few vegan options. The one thing I often buy is bread. Very good and cheap bread. They also have some self-made dark chocolate.
I just think that a vegetarian place should have at least 50% vegan products (my opinion). But for vegetarians don't worry, they have plenty of options.

Pros: nice little place, good bread, nice staff
Cons: little vegan options, unexpected closed days
LottaJ
LottaJ

As You Like

4 Posted on 02 / 14 / 2011

In a small alley you find this cute place, with a cosy area and really nice staff. Vegetarian; but just say that you are a vegan and they will do the sallad, pizza or soups totally vegan. Before they didn't have any veganbread, but after asking for it, they have not started with veganbread. The breadplace I go to every weak to get my bread! Love it!
Allthought, the pizza is not so tasty in the veganway, so keep to the other tasty things!

Pros: Nice Staff, Cosy area

Dear Owner and Manager of As You Like: