Aryaa's Indian Restaurant

In the tourist area, on the 2nd floor above Sukhumvit Rd, sits this vegetarian Indian restaurant. Its large menu offers primarily South Indian food with also North Indian and Indo-Chinese meals. Prices are moderate to slightly expensive. Directions: Near BTS Nana station exit 4, after exiting the stairs from exit 4, turn in the opposite direction, and it's immediately adjacent to the BTS station, upstairs through a glass door at street level. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Indo-Chinese, Take-out, Delivery
164/1 Sukhumvit Road (Sukhumvit Soi 8 corner)
Bangkok, Thailand 10110

ricklev
ricklev

Turn off the TV

Posted on 05 / 11 / 2013

The food is good. However the TV is always on and loud, as is the TV at their outlet on the BTS Nana station. I would like to eat there often but they refused to turn it down. I only post this review in the hopeless hope that it might help them.

BramDeSaedeleer
BramDeSaedeleer

I'll have some naan with my dosa

Posted on 08 / 04 / 2012

This restaurant might not be easy to find as it is only one door between shops on street level. The interior is very simple, but who goes to a restaurant for the interior. The food is very tasty and spiced just right. Never had any complaints. TV is always on an Indian channel, that might be the only complaint, on the other hand, you see something else of the world.

Pros: extensive menu
Groucho
Groucho

Delicious meals

Posted on 01 / 08 / 2011

Unlike others, I went to Aryaa's quite a few times and I was always very satisfied with the various dishes I tried.
Their menu is pure vegetarian and consists mainly of northern and southern Indian dishes as well as some Thai and Chinese options.
The staff is friendly and attentive. The interior is modern and clean.
Lots of Indian guest from the tailor shops around that area prove that the food can't be that bad as described by someone else.
Never been disappointed at Aryaa's.

Pros: Good Food, Good Service
Cons: Aircon sometimes pretty chilly

enRoute
enRoute

Edible

Posted on 05 / 18 / 2010

It was edible, but... strange, somehow. I didn't try their dosas so they might be good. Other options did not kill me or give me food poisoning.

Wasn't feeling the interior for some reason.

Pros: it has food
  • ricklev ricklev

The food is good. However the TV is always on and loud, as is the TV at their outlet on the BTS Nana station. I would like to eat there often but they refused to turn it down. I left and will never return. No problem, it's their business and I guess that's the way they like it.

Dear Owner and Manager of Aryaa's Indian Restaurant: