Serves meat, veg options available. In fall 2013 moved from Street 240 1/2. This place feels like something out of Europe. Mostly organic and uses locally source ingredients. Has vegetarian Western style food menu with salads, sandwiches, tapas, fresh juices, smoothies, dairy-free yogurt, and soy products. Price: Expensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Organic, Western, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by nataliejohnson
sharklovergirl
sharklovergirl

actually on street 278

4 Posted on 12 / 09 / 2013

Took us a while to find because the location was wrong at the time on this app, but once we found it it was decent. Not all vego but a good range of vego and vegan things.

globetrotterk8
globetrotterk8

Food nice

3 Posted on 06 / 28 / 2013

Nice pretty place and food was good, but would have liked more on my plate! Especially for the price. Had raw cheesecake for desert which was nice.

kalamason
kalamason

• raw

Wow, this place is amazing, so happy I found...

4 Posted on 12 / 08 / 2012

I lived in cambodia for 3 months and ate here around 3-4 times a week. Since opening, this place keeps on getting better and better, with inventive gourmet raw food specials. And it was great that I could go with my meat eating boyfriend as they offer 2-3 dishes that are not cooked on the premises but they are organic and sustainable sourced. my fav dishes: Raw carrot cake with cashew frosting, raw pizza with macadamia nut ricotta cheese and their delish raw cacao and goji berry smoothie. (Note I am vegn and have gluten intolerance and they cater so well for this).

ANiMaLnz
ANiMaLnz

A taste explosion at ARTillery Cafe

4 Posted on 10 / 04 / 2012

With a lack of organic / vegan-friendly restaurants in Phnom Penh, we went out in search of a good restaurant to get us through our week there. Luckily we didn't have to search far. With free WiFi and a cosy setting down a quiet laneway, ARTillery is the perfect place to escape the traffic and constant harassment of street vendors and tuk tuk drivers. With a seemingly endless playlist of classic blues and jazz, and regular events including the now infamous tapas and live music on Friday nights, it's also fast gaining a reputation amongst the expat community. But by far the best part of our experience at ARTillery was the food. Using her background in nutrition, the restaurant owner Emma has thoughtfully crafted the perfect menu. Each dish is well thought out and beautifully presented, with careful consideration of each of the ingredients to ensure maximum nutritional benefit. So if you find yourself craving a tasty meal without the nasty additives, make sure you pay Emma a visit at ARTillery next time your in Phnom Penh.

Helene Sprenger
Helene Sprenger

I just have to say..

4 Posted on 10 / 02 / 2012

We spent one week in Phnom Penh and as funny as it could sound, we were really upset to leave the ARTillery.
This place is like an oasis in the desert. It has everything you could dream of in a capital city like Phnom Penh.
First, the food. You can find raw, vegan and vegetarian options. Emma, the manager, knows what each of these options means and you can trust her (that's a luxury in Cambodia). It is healthy, tasty and organic. It is so good that in our week in Phnom Penh, we had 90% of our meals at this place!
Second, Emma's knowledge of nutrition. I did 5 days of cleansing with her and it was just too much to learn! She is also so helpful and hard-working that she will do her best to please you!
Third, the place is really cozy, with nice music in a quiet little street. There is great events like drawing or live jazz!!!!
I just have to say, don't spend one more day without trying this place!
Thanks a lot Emma for making my cleanse so nice!!!!

Pros: healthy food
freeprincebandar
freeprincebandar

Organic food in an boutique gallery

3 Posted on 09 / 14 / 2012

This is not a pure vegan or vegetarian restaurant. Meat appears on the menu, though it is not cooked in the kitchen. Food was new age cuisine, not the worst, but by no means the best, and not the cheapest either. Owner uses all 'organic' ingredients, some of which have to be imported, so it drives up the prices. That notwithstanding, I was dismayed that our order of "Bliss balls" desert was a single 2" diameter superfood. I thought that with the plural s at the end it would at least be 2 balls. Don't get the falafels.

Pros: good location, nice atmosphere, you can shop while you eat
Cons: too expensive, you can shop while you eat
HappyRe
HappyRe

Good food on you way to Grand Palace

4 Posted on 08 / 06 / 2012

Nice menu and well prepared by the lovely Aussie owner. Also a shop next door. Would definetely go back if I go to the city again.

nataliejohnson
nataliejohnson

Yummy homemade healthy treats

4 Posted on 07 / 28 / 2012

I live in Phnom Penh and finding vegetairan, let along vegan or raw food is challenging so I am over the moont hat this place has opened. They make many things fresh every morning, delicious, creative specials. My fav is homemade falafal with hummus, salsa, babaganoush and warm pitta bread. Other good dishes are beetroot and goats cheese salad, superfood salad and the vegan energy bliss balls... It is also set in a quiet back alley and has the feeling of home. Much reccomended.

Pros: excellent food, vegan, homely feeling
Cons: hard to find, sometimes full

Dear Owner and Manager of ARTillery: