Conveniently located just 300m from the Acropolis, the shop stocks an abundance of vegan products, organic products, food supplements, essential oils, books, CDs, gifts, tofu, drinks, grains and pulses, natural cosmetics, dairy-free and gluten-free products, snacks and more. Call for hours - tell us. more-less
3 Parthenonos, Acropolis
Athens, Greece 11742

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Popi
Popi
Popi

My local health food shop

Posted on 11 / 18 / 2011

Having this shop in my neighbourhood has been a life saver for a vegan like me. The owner Elsie is so friendly and accommodating and she stocks a great range of products. My best buys are tofu, rice milk, buckwheat flour and unbelievably delicious Vivani chocolate. There is also a good selection of supplements and lovely natural toiletries.

Pros: good value, friendly, central

Dear Owner and Manager of Artemisia: