Arte y Sabor

Serves meat, veg options available. Previously operated as Almanara, a pure veg place but no longer; same owner, cook, and vegetarian menu with added fish and meat. Th veg choices include salads, soups, appetizers, main meals, and desserts. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Spanish, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by JeevanMann
Michael R
Michael R

PLEASANT OUTDOOR TABLES

3 Posted on 01 / 18 / 2014

The restaurant has a number of tables inside and also more tables outside on the Alameda de Hercules, where you can watch the busy pedestrian traffic. Friendly staff.

Only a few dishes in the vegetarian section. I had a baked goats cheese starter and seitan fillets main. Filling, good spicy sauces. EURO 18 with water.

Harp
Harp

Amazing

4 Posted on 01 / 02 / 2014

Great place to enjoy amazing vegetarian and vegan food. There are many options and the staff is very friendly and will veganize dishes upon request.

Don't miss the falafel with vegan soy sauce, yummy!

Possibly one of the best options in Seville.

Pros: Taste, Value, Staff
Cons: Non Vegetarian
AnAnaN
AnAnaN

Good vegan options

3 Posted on 09 / 16 / 2013

This restaurant unfortunately serves meat and fish, though I had a very tasty lentil salad. The Mojito cocktail is also very good - with actual spirits instead of just too much ice. The staff was very friendly and welcoming.

They serve 'foie' but I don't know if it 'just' liver or if it is foie gras.

Pros: Nice staff, Good cocktails
Cons: Serves foice-gras?
JanetB
JanetB

Love this restaurant

4 Posted on 07 / 03 / 2013

Visited this restaurant twice in the last 2 weeks while staying in Seville. We loved it soo much the first time there was no doubt we would come back before our holiday ended. Great choice in veggie food and warm and welcoming owners. On monday night it was very busy on terrace. We especially loved the spinach salad, the lentil salad and the spinach croquettes, mmm. Prices are very reasonable. 3 tapas and 2 media portions would be enough for 2 people and would cost you about 20-22 euros. They also have great fresh juices. Try the pear!

Pros: Great food, Much choice, Reasonably priced
JeevanMann
JeevanMann

Art and flavour in the Alameda

4 Posted on 03 / 21 / 2013

I've only known this place as Arte y Sabor. I first visited this cafe in November 12 with a couple of other Vegetarians, I recently returned with a mixed group (2 veg, 2 non-veg).

When we arrived we were the only people in the restaurant, we were greeted by the chef who was friendly & welcoming. I ordered a few tapas of Tabouleh, Patatas alinas & Falafel, all of which were very good. The food looked fresh and was well presented. My Vegetarian friend ordered a medio of the Falafel, which was more than enough as a single, main dish or as a sharing plate. My non-veg housemates ordered meat and vegetarian dishes (the Veg items they ordered were the salmorejo & a salad), which were equally well received.

The Chef told us that he was from Turkey, (which would reflects the mediterranean menu). Vegetarian and vegan dishes are clearly marked on the tapa menu. There are more traditional spanish items (such as my patatas alinas) should you prefer them.

I can understand why some people may be unhappy with the addition of meat & fish dishes to the menu, but I for one have no problem with it.

For a group of 4 people, we spent just under 45 euro, which is about in line with other venues on the alameda.

In my two visits to this venue I have enjoyed the food & the setting, I would recommend this cafe for both Veg & non-veg people looking for somewhere to eat in the Alameda area.

Pros: Friendly staff, Ambience, Great food
Cons: Can be quiet at times, There was a slight language barrier

Dear Owner and Manager of Arte y Sabor: