Serves all raw food dishes. Pre-order required. If you are visiting from another country please email or phone. Moved from Svacicev Trg Apr 2012. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, Raw, Juice bar, Salad bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Catering, Delivery
Ribnjak 8
Zagreb, Croatia
091-164-1485

Call for hours - tell us

• Reservations required
  • Cash only

First Review by darko
Joakru
Joakru
  • non-vegetarian

A smile

Posted on 09 / 13 / 2013

Guests are served with a smile and a real interest in its customer. The food is beyond amazing and looks just as if it is truly amazing.

taysic
taysic

Best raw food I've had

Posted on 06 / 21 / 2013

I live in the Bay area which is speckled with raw food products and restaurants and have eaten some great raw food in NYC and Thailand... but this to me is the best I've ever eaten. The flavors are fantastic - stimulating but never too much. The portions, although raw, are filling and delicious. Between my aunt and I, we tried juices, soup, sushi, two entrees, and desserts and there was nothing we didn't like. My favorite part is that the meals are inspired by flavors of traditional Croatian food and they use local, seasonal produce.

I just could not say better things about this place. If you do not know Croatian, do not fear! They speak excellent English too. You just need to call a day ahead. The building itself is a bit hard to find. There is no big sign on the outside of the building. You need to look at the buzzer and find the logo next to the name. Then you go up around three floors until you see the logo outside one of the big doors. Though this may seem strange to outsiders, it looks like a very nicely designed, open restaurant when you enter - not like someone's living room. The ambiance was warm and the owners were incredibly nice, coming over often to ask about how we were doing and how we found out about the space.

My visit to Zagreb was short, but I will be nose-diving straight to this restaurant next time I come back.
Updated from previous review on Friday June 21, 2013

Pros: delicious flavors, inspired by traditional, local produce
Cons: hard to find, need to call day ahead
Riso
Riso

Best meal I had

Posted on 05 / 15 / 2013

I was very curious about raw food and had great expectations for the meal. And it is hard to be surprised when one was great expectations but I was not only surprised but amazed by the delicious food, the gourmet touch and the lovely cooks. I almost want to go back to Zagreb just to have another meal there. The price is not expensive at all for what I got. It was probably the best meal I had until now.

Pros: Excellent delicious food, Nice atmosphere, Really nice staff

heyheyrenee
heyheyrenee

Best of Zagreb

Posted on 09 / 08 / 2012

The dinner at The Art of Raw was AMAZING! The presentation was superb, service impeccable and most importantly the food was spectacular! I give it 5 stars out of 5 stars, not to be missed when visiting Zagreb.

Pros: Food, Service, Presentation
darko
darko
  • raw

visit to art of raw

Posted on 08 / 29 / 2012

This is the only true vegan raw food place in the whole region. It is run by a married couple who took good care of us and other customers. Beautifully decorated plates and as good flavors in the food we ate. Desserts were spectacular! We ate chocolate cake, raw pancakes and raw orange ice cream. Highly recommended. Impeccable service and not too expensive. Art of raw , we are coming back.

Pros: 5, 5, 5

Dear Owner and Manager of Art of Raw Food: