Has Wi-Fi and hosts music nights. Price: Moderate more-less
Chelyuskintsev 30/2
Novosibirsk, Russia

Mon-Fri 12:00pm-10:00pm, Sat-Sun 12:00pm-11:00pm

First Review by Emilykmiec

still veg, and vegan if you really work at it

Posted on 09 / 27 / 2015

I am sitting at Art-Cafe OM as I write this. I hate to tell you, people above me, but those samosas weren't vegan, they are fried in ghee. I'm definitely operating in that space, in the middle of Siberia, where I wish I hadn't asked. The lentil soup is vegan and the guy showed me a few others, not even sure what they will be. This is my first happy cow review ever, since I rely on it so much I thought I ought to contribute.

Art-Cafe YUM!

Posted on 04 / 13 / 2015

Located in a little side street just off the main road, this restaurant was easy to find - a nice change compared to a lot of other places in Russia! We were a bit concerned about ordering as the menu was quite large and completely in Russian, but there was no need to worry, as our waiter spoke great English and was happy to go through the menu and explain which dishes were vegan and what they were. We ended up ordering a lentil soup, samosas, aloo gobi with rice and aloo paratha. It was all fantastic and we left feeling full and satisfied. We also tried a couple of the vegan desserts, which were nothing special. I would recommend this place to anyone who visits Novosibirsk.

Pros: Very helpful staff, Delicious food, Cosy
Cons: No English menu

Dear Owner and Manager of Art-Cafe OM: