Coffee house and vegetarian cafe offering lacto-ovo veggie food and a few vegan options such as Israeli couscous and hummus sandwiches. Has wi-fi and rotating artwork displays. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Organic, American, Middle Eastern, Take-out

karla_marx
karla_marx

not so vegan-friendly

3 Posted on 06 / 25 / 2013

My omni and ovo-lacto friends love this place. I have been here a couple of times and have tried two of the five vegan items. So far I am unimpressed. The hummus sandwich had about one tablespoon of hummus on it, and I waited almost 30 minutes for it, so that was the last time I've been there. If my friends really really really really want to go back, I will try one of the other three dishes and report back. But for now, if you're vegan and visiting Nyack, there are better places for vegans to eat.

Pros: cute atmosphere
Cons: expensive, not vegan-friendly

Dear Owner and Manager of Art Cafe: