Aroy Jung frequently advertizes that they're vegan friendly. There's a section on the menu with about 6 entrees listed as such. It appears that several of the entrees in other categories (noodles, stir-fries, etc.) are also vegan, but you'd want to check to be sure. Lots of vegan sushi rolls too. Good location and I love the decorations.Pros: Lots of choices, Location, Free street parking after 5
So much flavor. Everything is cooked to order, and tastes so fresh. There were over 10 vegan lunch entrees, so my friend and I split 2 or 3 of them for a power lunch.
Try the lunch special with fresh basil and pineapple -- The flavors just burst in your mouth!Pros: friendly staff, flavorful dishes, great ambiance
This is great place for vegans, not just apps and entrees, Aroy Jung also have Vegan Desserts.
Vegan Baklava is to die for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Savannah Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Aroy Jung Asian Fusion closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 826 times since Jan 2013.