Aroy Jung Asian Fusion

Serves meat, veg options available. Thai food and sushi bar. Could choose tofu and vegetables in some dishes instead of meat. Reported offers baklava that's vegan suitable (ask). Price: Moderate more-less
Japanese, Thai, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Asian, Non-veg

jennafusal
jennafusal

Wonderful

Posted on 08 / 01 / 2015

I really like this place! If you go for dinner be sure to look at the lunch menu posted outside as it has the vegan options listed. The air conditioner was broken this time but we sat outside. The weather was perfect and the waitress was delightful.

Alyannkar
Alyannkar

Wrong night to go but lovely experience regardless

Posted on 05 / 14 / 2015

My boyfriend and I chose the worst night to visit this restaurant. We had been traveling through the area and were curious about this restaurant because the window advertised their vegan options. Walking in, we had to make a reservation and it took over an hour to get in and seated. Then we had to wait quite a while more to be served. When our server finally came, she said they had had 2 servers walk out that night. She was so flustered and stressed, but she was so kind. We were in no rush, so we told her to take her time. Regardless of how overwhelmed the restaurant was, the service was so kind and we were grateful that they were able to keep their chins up through that situation.

I enjoyed my food, as well. They have a vegan section of the menu and are able to make other options vegan, as well. I am an Asian food fan, so I was delighted.

Pros: Kind staff, Vegan section of menu
TucsonNative
TucsonNative

Lots of vegan entrees

Posted on 09 / 01 / 2014

I finally tried this restaurant and I'm glad I did. I got vegan spring rolls (delicious!!) and a vegan tofu/veggie noodle entrée. The veggies were so fresh and crisp. The tofu was cooked perfectly and full of flavor! I can't wait to try it again.

Pros: lots of vegan entree choices, great prices, delicious, generous portions

TheVeganVagabond
TheVeganVagabond

Good food

Posted on 07 / 08 / 2014

Aroy Jung frequently advertizes that they're vegan friendly. There's a section on the menu with about 6 entrees listed as such. It appears that several of the entrees in other categories (noodles, stir-fries, etc.) are also vegan, but you'd want to check to be sure. Lots of vegan sushi rolls too. Good location and I love the decorations.

Pros: Lots of choices, Location, Free street parking after 5
DavidGignilliat
DavidGignilliat

Best. Vegan. Restaurant. Ever

Posted on 01 / 09 / 2014

So much flavor. Everything is cooked to order, and tastes so fresh. There were over 10 vegan lunch entrees, so my friend and I split 2 or 3 of them for a power lunch.

Try the lunch special with fresh basil and pineapple -- The flavors just burst in your mouth!

Pros: friendly staff, flavorful dishes, great ambiance
HaydarEzik
HaydarEzik

Vegan Baklava

Posted on 09 / 26 / 2013

This is great place for vegans, not just apps and entrees, Aroy Jung also have Vegan Desserts.
Vegan Baklava is to die for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pros: ambiance, vegan friendly, great location

Dear Owner and Manager of Aroy Jung Asian Fusion: