Serves meat, veg options available. Offers shawarma, hummus, haloumi and falafel served in a pita or a combination plate. Vegans can safely eat the falafel sandwich. Transit: Musterschule. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Middle Eastern, Fast food, Non-veg

First Review by Tofuschnecke
Tofuschnecke
Tofuschnecke

Best Falafel in Frankfurt - or even Europe

4 Posted on 09 / 25 / 2013

I never had a better Falafel. That's it, basically. Oh and have the Falafel with Eggplant, they also have the best baba ghanoush I ever had! Even though the hummus is very good, too.

In a few months I'll try the L’As du Fallafel in Paris which is said to be the best Falafel in Europe. So perhaps I'll change the review to "Best Falafel in Europe" afterwards ;) Or I'll have a REALLY incredible Falafel in Paris!

Update: The Falafel in Paris was very good, but the main part (the Falafel balls) couldn't beat the one from Aroma. So it's officially the best Falafel I ever had in Europe!

Pros: Excellent food, Best Falafel, Good Value
Cons: Very popular means long waiting time, No real seating, Also offer meat and cheese

Dear Owner and Manager of Aroma: