Arnold's Way Vegetarian Raw...

Vegan raw food cafe, juice bar, and health store. Hosts speakers and events. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, All Raw, American, Juice bar, Take-out

rootstotoot
rootstotoot

Arnold's Way Vegetarian Raw Cafe

Posted on 10 / 05 / 2014

Whenever we are up that way, we always try to stop by Arnold's for some of his great raw food. There are so many delicious items on the menu that it makes it hard to choose just one. We end up spending hours there just looking around at all of the products that he has in the cafe. It is stocked full of great supplies for living. Books, snacks, superfoods, supplements and hard to find items for any rawfoodist. The last time I was there, I told Arnold that "he is even more famous than Matt Monarch!" He got a kick out of that.
Well we will be back in the area, not in Pa. but in Delaware and will make a point of driving up to Lansdale just to go to Arnold's. You Definitely don't want to miss this place. It is worth the drive.

Pros: Great food. Friendly Staff., Also has take out., Friendly place to stop and eat.
Cons: Waiting time is long.
Yerinnia
Yerinnia

Disappointed

Posted on 02 / 03 / 2014

The tables were extremely dirty, and when I got there (around 1 in the afternoon) they were out of the ingredients for a bunch of the dishes. I ended up leaving and getting lunch from a cafe across the street.

Makethegrade
Makethegrade

Love it

Posted on 03 / 23 / 2012

High quality fresh raw food made with love by talented creative chefs. Great smoothies and green drinks also you just feel goid and nourished here It's also a friendly place and Arnold is a wealth of info about raw foods diet and health in general

Pros: Great food , Fair price

rantmil
rantmil

Love That Arnold's Way Cafe

Posted on 10 / 01 / 2011

Wow, every time we are driving to the East Coast, my wife and I just have to stop at Arnold's. The food is great, atmosphere relax and friendly and you never know who will show up. If you are lucky you may even get Arnold waiting on you. The best raw food. Would love to have Arnold share his recipes with the Raw Fooders.

Pros: healthy, good value, friendly staff
Cons: wait long
Loulou
Loulou

Arnold is the BEST!!!

Posted on 09 / 07 / 2011

Well, what can I say about this place - THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE!!!!! Arnold is the most amazing guy and makes banana whips and green smoothies that are out of this world.
You have to start your day with one of his famous green smoothies (you won't find better anywhere) then you have to try one of his speciality banana whips. There are many different 'flavours' but the oatmeal raisin cookie was out of this world!! - I so wish I lived in the USA as I'd go there all the time. Arnold is sooo knowledgeable about the raw food lifestyle and will gladly spend time talking about it or point you in the direction of many of the books he has in store for the answers. Arnold really is the most amazing, friendly guy, you have to go there for a green smoothie and banana whip!! We love you - Arnold!!!

Pros: Arnold, green smoothie, Banana whip
Colby
Colby
  • herbivore

Raw-some food!

Posted on 01 / 23 / 2011

Me and my boyfriend drove from central New Jersey to try this place out. We love raw vegan food, and it's really hard to find. The menu for their cafe is unique and exciting- lots to choose from. We were both very satisfied with the size and taste of our salads (Kyle's Smile Salad), and their smoothies were quite yummy! The health store had some really good stuff, and the staff was very helpful and friendly. It was definitely worth the trip!

Pros: great tasting food, super healthy, friendly staff
Gorillawar
Gorillawar
  • herbivore

I'd eat there again

Posted on 10 / 22 / 2009

It was abit expensive for the small portion sizes. My wife and I had to order two meals each to satisfy our hunger. The icecream was also 5 bucks for a dixie cup. It was all delicious and it was nice to go to a raw vegan place that was not in the city. The book section was quite impressive. The owner Arnold was odd and difficult to speak with.

Pros: tastey, raw
Cons: pricey, small portions
avegan
avegan

Arnold's Way is Awesome!!!

Posted on 05 / 09 / 2009

I spent weeks in Hippocrates H.I. to be cured. I learned the truth about living foods. I enjoy the culinary art I've learned about eating raw and the preparation. It is awesome to go to Arnold's to get a delicious Raw food menu choice. Everything I've tried is great!!! It is a 50 minute drive and well worth it!!!

Arnold is very informative, intelligent, and friendly. He is very personable w/ all of his visitors, guests, patrons. He take total pride in his produce, cafe food, products, and books!

I visit Arnold's every other week to enjoy a great meal prepared by him or one of his chefs. It's nice to have someone prepare the raw meal for me.

Very helpful people and always nice people there to talk with at any time.

I really enjoyed the May event w/ professional raw chefs!

Keep up the great work Arnold. I appreciate you!

Pros: Great food, Knowledgable, Raw Vegan
Cons: small but expanding
FinalTwilight
FinalTwilight

A MUST visit if Raw

Posted on 01 / 18 / 2009

Arnold himself is reason enough to visit this place. That man is crazy. Crazy awesome ;) He's got youtube videos you can look up to see what you're getting yourself into. He's very, very, very into raw and can talk to you all day about it.

The Banana Whips are also a must, assuming you like bananas. Very awesome raw treat. Probably my favorite thing there.

Cute little place, has lots of neat things to buy other than food, and the dehydrated fruit-nut leather things are quite good, if not a bit pricey, but I like to think the money goes to a good cause :)

The entrees and actual food you can order here are all quite good. I've probably had everything they serve at least once, and I like it all. It's been about a year since I've been, though, so I can't remember what I'd suggest, but I remember feeling that for the amount of food you get and how good it is, the price was quite fair- even thought it was rather cheap.

I've eaten at at least 6 other raw places in the country, including many of the so-called posh raw restaurants in LA (Juliano's), and this place serves better food. And that's not saying anything about how awesome a place this is besides- very dedicated to raw veganism. And there's Arnold :) If you're ever in the area, I really don't think this place can be missed if you're a raw foodist.

Pros: Good Food, Pretty cheap, Awesome cafe/store/ambienance
Cons: Some things pricey, Maybe a little too small?
JenniferRMadden
JenniferRMadden

Banana whip

Posted on 03 / 26 / 2008

Only the most delicious treat ever! Not only is the food selection impressive, but there is so much more to see.

ivorygate
ivorygate

...

Posted on 12 / 02 / 2007

"We don't sell products, we sell education" states the owner of Arnold's Way. And, if the vibe of the cafe does anything, it depicts the owner's personality quite well.

On a raw food journey into the Northeast, my girlfriend and I sped from Cape May, NJ to Landsdale, PA in order to eat here before it closed. Arnold was kind enough to stay open late and fix us our meal of raw burgers and steak (made with seeds, nuts, and beets) and the delicious berry banana whips. The book collection on raw food was one of the best I have seen, and we were delighted to spend even more money there upon exiting.

Having been in business for 16 years, and 9 of them as a raw cafe, this place is doing something right. This will be one of the most memorable stops on our trip.

Pros: excellent vibe, low prices, great store

Dear Owner and Manager of Arnold's Way Vegetarian Raw Cafe: