This restaurant has several dining rooms with lots of seating. Previously named Dharma. Price: Inexpensive more-less
International
Calle 18 5-38 (Carrera 5)
Pereira, Colombia
312-796-2027

Open Mon-Sat 11am-3pm, 5-7pm, closed Sat-Sun.

• Cash only

First Review by maynard7
maynard7
maynard7

Good food here

4 Posted on 12 / 22 / 2012

This is one of the few veggie places that is open at dinner time, so I stopped by for dinner one night. They told me the dinner meal is slightly smaller than the lunch, but it seemed big to me. The price was 3.000 pesos as of September 2010 (lunch slightly more expensive) and the night I went, it included soup, juice, brown rice, cabbage-pineapple slaw, squash-coconut casserole, fried wheat-soy-carrot patty. This restaurant was slightly better than the other places I tried while in Pereira. The meal was well-balanced, and flavors were good. By the way, even though it's a relatively small town, Pereira has 8 vegetarian restaurants (I wasn't there long enough to try them all).
Updated from previous review on Wednesday September 15, 2010

Update December 2012: Lunch now costs 4500 pesos, and dinner is 3500. I went for lunch and it consisted of brown rice, diced green beans and tomatoes with sauce, fried mock meat patty, spaghetti with soy meat and sauce, mango juice, soup, and coco-apple dessert. He told me the current hours are 1130am to 3 or 4 pm, then dinner until about 7pm. Food still good here.

Pros: Good quality food, Attention to nutritive value, Friendly staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Aria: