Small vegetarian restaurant located in a mall around the corner from the famous baroque church, Iglesia de la Compania in Old Town Quito. Brown rice with veggies and faux meat, fruit juice, and more. Large portions. Popular with locals at lunch time. May be difficult to find. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Chinese, International, Ecuadorian, Juice bar

pradipd
pradipd

Pleasant Place

Posted on 11 / 18 / 2010

The restaurant was not difficult to find at all. It is a small intimate and pleasant place with a limited menu that is in Spanish. However the lady was very considerate and phoned someone to come and help me with the menu. However, in spite of his best efforts, I got lost in the translation, and instead of ordering the typical lunch meal that almost everyone around me was having, I ended with a very disappointing Chinese style stir fry noodle. The portion was huge. I had the naranjia juice that was very good. It gets very crowded at lunch time, and all the tables become communal tables.

Pros: Location, Service
Cons: Spanish menu, Limited items

Dear Owner and Manager of Ari Comida Sana: