Serves meat, veg options available. Trendy breakfast and brunch place offering a large menu with a list of vegan breakfast items, which include a breakfast burrito, vegan waffles, muesli bowl, acai, and tofu scramble. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Western, Juice bar, Australian, Non-veg
Shop 4, 211 Victoria Square
Adelaide, South Australia 5000
08-82412223

Mon-Fri 7:00am-5:00pm

First Review by AaronTimo
tantan
tantan

Healthy food and great desserts

Posted on 06 / 04 / 2015

There is only about one vegan option in each lunch category - wraps, burgers, salads etc - but it you eat eggs and cheese, there are quite a few more choices available.

I'm vegan, so I've tried all the vegan items (as there are only three or four of them on quite a large menu) apart from the salads, which are exxy. And everything I have tried is great, so I always enjoy eating here.

The food is tasty as well as healthy, and I leave feeling satisfied. I just wish there were more vegan options, as after a while it could get boring rotating between the same three or four dishes.

If you have a sweet tooth, you will love this place. Most of the sweets appear to be vegan, so on the dessert front at least, there is lots of choice. The coffee can be a bit hit and miss, but most of the time it's a hit.

Pros: great central location, lots of vegan desserts, fresh and healthy food
Cons: few vegan choices
AaronTimo
AaronTimo

Lots of vegan options

Posted on 08 / 02 / 2014

I had some beautiful vegan waffles with ice-cream, but it was a tough choice between the acai bowl, breakfast burrito and scrambled tofu. Really delicious food. Efficient service and nice surrounds. The coffee was surprisingly disappointing, but not bad enough to keep me away.

Pros: Lots to choose from, Tasty, Centrally located
Cons: Coffee

Dear Owner and Manager of Argo on the Square: