Juice bar with several locations. Offers fresh juices, smoothies, and raw food snacks. more-less
985 Monroe Dr

soldelmar
soldelmar

Juices for everyone!

5 Posted on 10 / 27 / 2012

I love this place!. You can get a fresh smoothie or pre-prepared juices with amaizing combinations!. I'm in love with their real energy juice. As well, I recently tried one with carrots and cocoa (sounds gross right?) but was actually quite good and gave me a lot of energy!

SandraL
SandraL

Love this place

5 Posted on 10 / 04 / 2011

Every time I come back to visit I get green juice. I wish there was a place like this in Philly

Pros: Fresh
JaedeDeP
JaedeDeP

4 Posted on 09 / 07 / 2011

the smoothie's are fresh, the inside is inviting, they're sanitary and fairly cheap!

thoor_ballylee
thoor_ballylee

Great smoothies and juices and other cool stuff.

5 Posted on 08 / 25 / 2011

This place is great. I stopped by here on my way through Atlanta and I wished I lived near by because I would come back often. Their smoothies are original and tasty and their shots of juice are some of the best I've ever had. The whole place is so freaking healthy it makes me want to cry and if you want something not so healthy you can run across the road and get a vegan dessert, so you've got options.

Pros: great juice bar, great smoothies, great atmosphere.
Cons: not much besides juices
Sabrina
Sabrina
  • raw

Great products and customer service!

5 Posted on 09 / 03 / 2010

I have been buying Arden's Garden juices at my local Whole Foods for years - delicious unpasteurized juices produced with a hydraulic press juicer - the best juicing method to preserve the precious enzymes. A while back, Whole Foods stopped carrying Arden's Garden raw desserts, which are delicious, and I also rarely found carrot juice, which is my favorite. I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner - this week I called Arden's Garden and asked them if they could leave a special order for me at Whole Foods. This was quickly arranged and last night I happily picked up my special order of raw desserts and carrot juice on my way home from work! So, not only great products, but also great customer service.

hippublican
hippublican

Yum!

5 Posted on 04 / 06 / 2010

I had a delicious and refreshing smoothie from Arden's Garden. I like their system, where you pick the juice & three frozen fruits you want in your smoothie. I feel like it's a welcomed departure from normal smoothie joints where they throw in ice, fruity syrup, and a banana.

azoraa
azoraa

Wonderful juice

5 Posted on 11 / 17 / 2009

Have been here many times and also buy their juice outside of the area including in Asheville, NC. They have a great selection of juices and combination of juices including wheat grass products.

brainyblonde
brainyblonde
  • raw

Perfect except that they're not organic

4 Posted on 11 / 11 / 2008

I was at Brenda Cobb's Living Foods Institute in a 10 day raw program and would sometimes get a tiny snack (tangerine drink, wheat grass shot or a little nori bite) while i was in the area of Little Five Points. I highly recommend the place except that they are not organic. Otherwise perfect.

Pros: great tasting, reasonable pricing, excellent locations
Cons: not organic, not organic, not organic!

Dear Owner and Manager of Arden's Garden - Monroe: