This place is no longer vegan. I found out after having eaten my meal - which of course was not vegan. It was made with quorn. I would not recommend using this place even if you don't care whether your meal is vegan. Dreary, shabby and the staff/volunteers don't stop taking to you.
More like going into someone's house than a cafe. We were the only people there. Food, I hate to say, was awful. Limited choice is fine as it's a small new place, but the quality was dire. Too much concern about no suger, no wheat, no salt, no this no that, but not enough concern about what it tastes like! Most times we've passed by it's closed, I wouldn't be surprised if it shuts which is unfortunate as Bristol is shockingly short of vegan places. For non-veggies this place ticks every cliche right down to the loud Bob Marley greatest hits, and must confirm every prejudice they have with the horrible food.
Also, who wants to see posters of animal abuse while they're eating.
Cons: Food, Interior, Preachy
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Bristol Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Arc Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 3992 times since Jan 2013.