Natural food store. Offers a small assortment of vegetarian plates like couscous, tabouleh, grilled tofu, veggieburger, organic soup. more-less

First Review by SynthVegan
DaveMiami
DaveMiami

It's a good spot, acai bowls!

4 Posted on 06 / 19 / 2014

Their acai bowls are pretty good, but really expensive. I've had a few salads which had fresh, high quality ingredients.

Pros: Acai bowls, Ingredients
Cons: Expensive
SarahBoettcher
SarahBoettcher

Great vegan food and fresh juice!

3 Posted on 02 / 21 / 2014

Stopped in here while visiting South Beach and was happy to pick up some fresh juice to have while I was staying. Food was delicious with lots of vegan choices. Not too many choices for shopping but I did pick up some gluten free bread and some other "staples"

Pros: fresh juice, vegan food
Cons: dirty, small selection on shelf items
vegan james
vegan james

Vegan food

4 Posted on 08 / 09 / 2013

Love this place, it has it all and so easy to park considering it is so close to South Beach. The Vegan food is always good and the staff are very helpful.

Pros: Vegan food, parking, near South Beach
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Apple a Day

3 Posted on 05 / 11 / 2011

Apple a Day is a small locally owned natural grocer with a deli inside. Upon first impression I felt it was a little dirty inside and the shelves seemed empty. I was in dire need of food (especially since most veggie restaurants seem to be closed on Sunday in Miami) so I went ahead an ordered. Most of the items in the case were vegan and the staff members were willing to make any wrap vegan for me. I ordered a vegetable wrap with hummus and avocado to go - it wasn't bad at all but needed extra hummus. If I lived in the area I'd certainly give them another try.

Dear Owner and Manager of Apple a Day: