Antonio's Riconcito Saludable

Family-run vegan restaurant and mini market. Serves vegan lunch, fast food, snacks, coffee and other drinks. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Colombian, Latin American, Fast food, Take-out

heitordantas
heitordantas

Must Go!

Posted on 09 / 19 / 2014

The place can be tricky to find (as addresses in Colombia can be quite confusing), but it's totally worth it, it's relatively close to Unicentro which might make it easier to find. The food was incredibly tasty, my wife kept asking me if it was really vegan

Pros: Food, Service, Price
Cons: Location, Tables/chairs
Schlezzle
Schlezzle

Highly Recommended

Posted on 08 / 10 / 2014

This place took a little while to find, but definitely well worth it. I tried their menu of the day which was very healthy and hearty. Antonio, the owner, was very warm and welcoming. The guy is a legend! He gave us plenty of tips for traveling around Medellin and Colombia. His wife and staff were also very warm. The place is quite petite and apparently there can be a lineup. There also some vegan related foods sold to take home. My favourite place in Medellin thus far.

paisachimba
paisachimba

GREAT PLACE!!

Posted on 06 / 09 / 2014

Wow what a great place!! I live in laureles and I stumble onto there flyer and decided to order a domicilio(Delivery) I order there Portobello Mushroom Burger and let me tell you, It was out of this world!! Later that week i went to the location and had there lunch brunch which was super tasty and healthy!! It came with a soup, 4 portion meal, juice and dessert.Its a small but very cozy place. They have imported products like organic cereals from Whole foods and toohpaste with no fluoride!! Its a must go!! ps. they speak english!!

Pros: speak english, friendly service, excellent food

maynard7
maynard7

Great Food!

Posted on 06 / 03 / 2014

I almost never give out 5 cows, but I really liked this place. As of June 2014, the meal of the day costs 9500 pesos. The day I went, it included a bowl of beet soup, the main plate with 5 or 6 items, a glass of juice, and a small fruit dessert. I wish I could eat this good every day; it was so healthy and the flavors were great. I've never had beet soup before. For a typical tourist, you may not end up in this neighborhood by chance, but it's very nice, and the restaurant is right next to the Unicentro Shopping Center. The owner told me they also do deliveries. When they run out of the meal of the day, they also have tamales, lasagna, veggie burgers, wraps, etc. The owner lived in California for many years and speaks English. Although it may not be in the typical tourist places, this is worth the trip!

Pros: Flavors, Great service, Value and nutrition
Cons: Only 4 tables

Dear Owner and Manager of Antonio's Riconcito Saludable: