Anna's Organic Shop and Gar...

Serves meat, veg options available. Organic cafe offering a dish-of-the-day each day with a vegan choice. Gluten or special diet accommodation is possible with advance request from the owner. More vegetarian and vegan meals served. Starting 1st June to 15 September, the cafe is open daily from 8am to 10pm. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Beer/Wine, Take-out, European, Greek, Non-veg
I. Paparigopolo, Chora Naxos (near police station)
Naxos, Greece 84300

Askyeb
Askyeb

Yum!

Posted on 07 / 15 / 2015

I have been in Naxos all of 24 hours and already been here twice!

Anna is a beautiful soul with a good range of Gluten free, and vegetarian/vegan delights!

Today I tried the carob and banana gluten/lactose free cake and it was delicious!

Eager to help and answer any questions with great knowledge and enthusiasm, I know I will be visiting again before I leave!

Pros: Coloured labels to denote 'gluten free'
Cons: Little bit cluttered
Link
Link

Pretty boring

Posted on 08 / 15 / 2014

I ordered dish of the day which was aubergines in tomato sauce.
What I got was a plate with half of it white boring rice, and the other half of a chopped up stew of aubergines in tomato sauce. It didn't taste particularly good and the dish was 6.90€.
So pretty boring and overpriced. I don't know about the rest of the dishes because there weren't a lot that was vegan either. This is mainly an organic café that serves meat as well.

Pros: Cosy place.
Cons: Overpriced, no great dishes, not much vegan-friend

Dear Owner and Manager of Anna's Organic Shop and Garden Cafe: