Annalakshmi Vegetarian

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by arcot_ananth
arcot_ananth
arcot_ananth

Give it a try - "Annalakshmi Vegetarian"

4 Posted on 12 / 08 / 2009

I have visited this place recently with my family, and I was pleasantly surprised for having been given a warm welcome by their staff which was of-course followed by their swift service and quality servings. About the foodies they had some nice starters like "Gobi Crisp" and hot soups, the one I am able to remember " Annalakshmi Special Soup". Their samosas are something that are worth mentioning, My daughter had liked the Cohocklate Samosa and and I was happy to devour the Paneer Samosa, If you are big family , I'd rather suggest the Samosa Platter which is an ultimate combo on samosas I had ever seen, for the more hungrier they do serve the range of typical South Indian cuisine starting from nice soft idlies and a good variety of dosas, The "Pesarattu" (Green Gram) dosa was really unique and tasty. My wife liked the Chettinadu cuisine, especially the Kara Paniyaram and Sweet Kozukattai, I am also happy to note the food was priced moderately which really doesn't pitch compared fine dining eat outs, despite the service levels are on par of those if not exceeding. I am planning it as my next weekend destination again.The only aspect that needed the improvement was the time taken to serve which I feel ofcourse will improve, though individual appetite levels may vary!

Pros: Taste, Price
Cons: Time

Dear Owner and Manager of Annalakshmi Vegetarian: