Anita's Kitchen

Serves meat, veg options available. While there are many meat main entrees, the menu features a large selection of vegetarian friendly appetizers, salads, and pita sandwiches. Offers smoothies and fresh juices. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Beer/Wine, Lebanese, Middle Eastern, Juice bar, Non-veg

First Review by samanthamuffin
RLovesGreen
RLovesGreen

I like...

4 Posted on 11 / 07 / 2013

I really like Anita's Kitchen. I was plant-based at the time and the waitstaff was very helpful with helping me choose options that met my requirements. The food was pretty tasty and the flavors were spot on. It has very nice decor and plenty of seating for larger parties. There is also an extensive wine list. I also appreciate that they have vegan desserts from local bakeries.

Pros: Friendly Staff
samanthamuffin
samanthamuffin

Authentic Middle Eastern Cuisine

4 Posted on 06 / 21 / 2011

The flavors here are a little different than what most Lebanese cuisine in the area is like. The first time I ate here, I was left wishing that I went someplace more familiar. The Fattoush didn't have any lettuce, which left me wanting more, and the Lemon Lentil soup was very heavy on the lemon. Regardless, I was glad I tried it.

My mom and I recently went back because we were in the area and hungry. I'm glad I gave it another try! They were offering regular lentil soup, and when I asked if it was vegetarian, the waitress told me that it was indeed vegan! It was wonderful. I also got the falafel sandwich. It was offered fried or baked. I hate when I have the option because I always want to say fried, but feel guilty. So, the health-conscious part of me said baked even though I really wanted fried. I'm glad I went with baked. It was delicious and not dry at all (like I feared it would be).

So, go with an open mind and I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

Pros: Different Flavors, Comfortable Dining Room, Outdoor Patio

Dear Owner and Manager of Anita's Kitchen: