Serves meat, veg options available. Offers many vegan options, including at least one soup daily. Any juice bar item can be made vegan. Protein blends can be made with soymilk or almond milk. Burritos use organic pinto beans and brown rice; order without cheese. All salads can be made vegan. Can add quinoa to soup or salad. Quick bite vegan options are hummus and vegetables, apples and peanut butter and tortilla chips and guacamole. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg
113 Kings Hwy E (N Haddon Ave )
Haddonfield, New Jersey 08033
856-427-9070
Now Open

Mon-Fri 7:00am-7:00pm, Sat 9:00am-5:00pm, Sun 10:00am-5:00pm

First Review by mssugaree423
onesonicbite
onesonicbite

I use to work here so I am a little bias

Posted on 01 / 29 / 2016

I love this place, and it was a great place to work. Let me first say the owner actually LISTEN to their customers. The had slowly expanded their vegan options because people asked for it. The staff should know all the ins and outs on how to make an item vegan, and you have picks from salads, burritos, and shakes.

The protein shakes are traditionally made vegan, and you have specify if you don't want it that way (they do have cows milk and whey protein powder, but I think the vegan options taste better!

Most food is organic, but not everything. I don't work there anymore, but I still stop by for lunch, it is just that good tasting. My favorite is the normal mission burrito, no cheese, with grilled veggies. It is simply perfect! I would give it 5 stars if I could!

Pros: Awesome food, Super customizable, Always willing to try new things
Cons: Parking
mssugaree423
mssugaree423

Smoothies!

Posted on 12 / 22 / 2015

So fresh! I love this place!

Dear Owner and Manager of Animo Juice: