Serves meat, veg options available. Has vegan veggie patties but their buns aren't vegan anymore. Vegan kitchen manager no longer in charge. Please confirm if the vegan options are good enough to keep this listing on HappyCow. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Canadian, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by Rainwalker

Pleasant Surprise on a Rainy Day

4 Posted on 11 / 20 / 2012

We stopped by because it was handy ... we'll go back because the food was GREAT! I had the housemade vegan burger with poutine fries and was delighted. Best vegan burger I've had in my seven-months-and-counting vegan adventure. My non-vegan date had a Manny's and french drip and pronounced both excellent ... although he did keep dipping into my poutine fries (vegan mushroom gravy was very, very good) since his were just "regular" (although he polished those off, too!).

Pros: Great Burgers, Good Value, Friendly Staff
Cons: Decor needs some work, A little chilly on a rainy-grey day

Dear Owner and Manager of Angry Beaver: