CLOSED: Angka Cafe and...

All vegetarian cafe in which most items are vegan. Uses many organic or at least non-pesticide fruits and vegetables. No refined or preserved ingredients. Self-service daily lunch buffet with some cooked items, but mainly raw. Look for an Ayurvedic based menu. Daily specials. Holds yoga, aikido, biodanza and meditation classes daily. Free Wi-fi. DEC 2013 SHUT AT THIS LOCATION - LOOKING TO RELOCATE - please let happycow know if/when it re-opens. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Organic, Western, Juice bar, Salad bar, Buffet, Take-out
Triq Aldo Moro
Marsa, Malta
+356-21224317

Open Mon-Wed, Sat 9am-5pm, Thur-Fri 9am-10pm.

• Cash only

First Review by Veganbogey
cicereae
cicereae

Enjoying the recipes right now

3 Posted on 06 / 19 / 2013

A very nice restaurant in Malta. We enjoyed eating there, while drinking hand made smoothies.

Big portions, although no refill policy.

Pros: many smoothies, many recipes, buffet
Cons: Expensive, lack Of Cakes
vegan_ryan
vegan_ryan

Good food, too many hippies

4 Posted on 02 / 20 / 2013

The food here is quite good, and the smoothies are really nice.

The biggest thing I didn't like about this place was the over-abundance of incense and hippies telling me what I should eat to align my soul with ... (I stopped listening). I'm not vegan for some kind of magic crystals stuff, so I don't want to hear about it. Just let me order my food.

Also, the "pizza" was really disappointing on my 3rd trip. It was basically salad on a piece of bread. The first 2 meals were amazing, though. I'd go again.

Pros: All-veg, Good prices
Cons: Hippies & incense
Veganbogey
Veganbogey

Happy hungry tummies

4 Posted on 12 / 25 / 2012

We took a bus out of valetta to Marsa,which dropped us virtually outside of millennium buildings. It was close to closing time when we got there so didn't have the full buffet experience. That didn't stop us trying everything and enjoyed all of it. Good soup and good aubergine dip. Desserts are extra but very reasonably priced. They are so good,we had 1 of each! There are burgers that aren't part of buffet but we didn't try them.

Pros: All you can eat buffet., Bus stand 11-15 at vletta

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Angka Cafe and Green Clinic: