No storefront. Vegan baking and catering service founded in 2012. Custom orders and delivery by arrangement. more-less

First Review by spizyxoxo
spizyxoxo
spizyxoxo

Vegan Treats!!

5 Posted on 06 / 29 / 2013

My husband and I were in the mood for something special. We ordered a 8" chocolate chip cookie dough cake. Rebecca delivered the cake to us exactly at our agreed upon time and is really kind/helpful. The cake was beautiful and delicious- my favorite part being the cookie dough. We shared our cake with the rest of my family (non-vegans) and they all loved the cake as well. We plan on getting all our birthday cakes here in the future and might try some other treats (like cookies) soon. We love that Rebecca uses more wholesome and mostly organic ingredients.

Pros: reasonably priced, mostly organic, delivery

Dear Owner and Manager of Angelfood: