I used to have lunch here regularly. Delicious south Indian veggie fare and very cheap by European standards (my Nepali colleagues thought it was expensive!). I would recommend the dosas and chats, particularly the raj kachouri chat all for about 50p! Now that I'm back in the UK I remember it fondly when I'm sitting at my desk eating my sandwiches.Pros: Great food, Cheap, Quick
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Kathmandu Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Angan - Gyaneshwor closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 476 times since Jan 2013.