Andaman Thai Restaurant

Serves meat, veg options available. Thai food restaurant. All dishes may be made vegetarian upon request. Vegetarians needs to specify no fish sauce, etc. Price: Moderate more-less
Thai, Take-out, Non-veg
508 S Elm Ste E (Prairie in Denton Plaza)
Denton, Texas 76201
940-591-8790

First Review by brendan
Coral
Coral

One word VEGAN FRIED rice!!

Posted on 04 / 05 / 2014

A little pricey but they can make pretty much anything vegan as long as you let them know.
The ginger fried rice with fried tofu is the best!

dnaylor
dnaylor

Delicious!

Posted on 11 / 29 / 2013

Lots of options, and even the vegetarian stuff can be made vegan! A little bit on the pricey side, but nice for a date.

Pros: Variety, Friendly/ Fancy Environment
Cons: A teeny bit pricey
vegankathy
vegankathy

Great!!!

Posted on 07 / 31 / 2008

I was desperately craving Thai food where two, long time Vegans could eat and found this place just by the Square un Denton. My boyfriend and I went in and had a delicious meal. About 9 dollars per entree. I enjoyed that each meal came with a side of Jasmine rice, and they have plenty of vegan options including vegan fried rice. Just ask the server and make sure your dish is completely Vegan when you go in if you are worried about that. Nice restaurant. We have never have had any problems. My boyfriend and I always recommend this restaurant before and above any other in Denton!

Pros: good food, nice enviroment, fast service
Cons: odd music selection

brendan
brendan

Statements not quite correct

Posted on 06 / 03 / 2008

If you are a strict vegetarian or vegan, beware of this place. When they first opened my family and I frequented. But alas we discovered that while they would say they would accommodate us, fish sauce was still being used in many of the dishes. Specifically the curries. I am not saying they were complicit, they just don't really get it. We have stopped eating here.

Pros: Seem Vegetarian Friendly
Cons: Not Vegetarian Friendly

Dear Owner and Manager of Andaman Thai Restaurant: