Restaurante vegetariano since 1982. Nice place offering local cuisine with seating inside and in a covered patio. Metro: Turia or Angel Gimera. Closed month of August. Price: Expensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Spanish, Beer/Wine
Calle Turia, 49 (near Quart Towers)
Valencia , Spain
OPEN NOW

Thu 1:30pm-3:00pm, 9:00pm-11:00pm, Fri-Sun 1:30pm-4:00pm

First Review by VeganTex
Jeremywhite
Jeremywhite

Decent lunchtime venue

Posted on 09 / 06 / 2014

My partner and I lunched here. I thought it was light, fresh and quite tasty. He thought it a bit 70s.

Nice venue and a decent price.

Pros: Fresh , Healthy, Nice terrace
Swedesteve
Swedesteve

simple

Posted on 10 / 08 / 2013

Paid a whistle stop visit here last month.
Good simple if unspectacular food perfect for my lunchtime needs of high carbs in a short time!

Pros: cosy setting, friendly staff
Cons: not cheap
Happyheffer
Happyheffer

Posted on 10 / 10 / 2011

Food: tasty and good presentation
Service: good
Location: easy to find

BlokefromBristol
BlokefromBristol

Worth a trip

Posted on 09 / 21 / 2009

Went to Ana Eva on a Friday night in September.
Me and my partner turned up just after it opened at 9pm, to find most tables booked all ready. They did manage to fit us in, but we were told we had a table for a hour, which was fine as we did not book. We both had three courses in that time, as the service was quick. They did not seem to have menus in english, but the waiter spoke some english. The service was good and the resturant has a nice feel to it. The food I found to be a bit bland, although I do prefer strong flavours myself. Everything looked very nice, but I would suggest you order some sides, as the portions are not that big. Overall it was worth a visit, but it is expensive with the exchange rate at the moment. It cost 53 euro for three courses and a couple of drinks. It maybe worth trying Ana Eva at lunch time, as the set menu is alot cheaper :) You can always go back in the evening if you really liked it.

Pros: Good Service, Nice decor
Cons: Expensive
queenarmadillo
queenarmadillo

Wonderful

Posted on 10 / 17 / 2008

This was a really good meal, rated by both myself and my non-veggie companion as one of the best we had in Spain. As I speak virtually no Spanish, the staff were wonderful and even brought a couple of ingredients out of the kitchen to help me decide what I wanted to order. It felt more like a "normal" restaurant than many of the specific vegetarian ones I have been to previously.

Stevie
Stevie

Ana Eva, Valencia

Posted on 02 / 02 / 2008

I had the lunctime special in this place yesterday. 3 courses plus a drink for 12 euros - absolute bargain. The menu changes each day. I had stewed vegetables and seaweed with rice and then the estafado (I preferred the estafado of the 2 personally). No probs getting anything vegan veggie friendly.

Centrally located. The waiter was perfectly pleasant as is the decor. My friend liked this joint and rated it as 5 out of 5

Pros: Vegan veggie friendly, Good value
louis
louis

Posted on 11 / 21 / 2007

Centrally located vegetarian restaurant. Pleasant helpful staff who were happy to help identify vegan dishes. However,there were only a couple of vegan options on the night I visited and these were unadventurous pasta dishes which tended toward the bland side. From what I could see the menu changes daily though so I would give it another try if in Valencia again, bearing in mind the other more positive review. It was certainly popular with locals. Good atmosphere with pleasant interior and pretty walled garden at the back with additional dining space.

Pros: soya milk for coffee, nice staff, pleasant interior
Cons: few vegan options on night I went , vegan options lacked flavour
VeganTex
VeganTex

Posted on 08 / 06 / 2007

Nice restaurant, pricey, great food. They take reservations, so be sure to call ahead or show up early!
-VeganTex