Amruth Vegetarian - St...

North Indian & South Indian food, ice cream, and chaats. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Indian

First Review by Stevie
Stevie
Stevie

Amruth vegetarian, Bangalore

2 Posted on 01 / 17 / 2010

I went here on Saturday and asked if it was possible to get anything made without ghee / butter / milk / cream / cheese / paneer. I was giving the choice of an idly or a plain dosa. I am grateful to the waiter for his honesty but that didn't float my boat. Thus is just ordered a take away mosambi juice and left.

As a vegan veggie the choice in this place is very limited especially when considering that there are vegetarian eateries falling out of trees in Bangalore. In recognition of the honesty of the waiter I feel compelled to say that if lacto vegetarian is your thing then this place may well be worth a try.

There is a sit down restaurant or a take away joint.

Pros: Inexpensive, fairly central
Cons: Limited choice if you're a vegan veggie

Dear Owner and Manager of Amruth Vegetarian - St Marks Rd: