Amruth Vegetarian - Ghandi Rd

Lacto, Indian

First Review by Stevie
DivyaGupta
DivyaGupta

Please make food items hygenically

2 Posted on 10 / 20 / 2013

Today I ordered Idli sambhar for Amruth which I usually order for my breakfast every day.

But I found a Big ant in the sambhar coz of which I did not had the sambhar though I am paying extra for the sambhar and had to eat idli with Chutni only and once I started having that the chutni also had hair in it so I had to eat the idli plain only without sambhar and chutni.

We all do expect the quality and hygienic food. Please make sure it doesn't happen next time.

Stevie
Stevie

Brindavan Hotel, Bangalore

4 Posted on 12 / 21 / 2009

There big signs for the vegetarian restaurant in this place on M G road. Inside the menu is chalked on a black board. I asked what I could have without ghee, without butter and other dairy products. I was pointed at the dosa masala. Very nice it was, so I had a second one.

Pros: Vegan veggie friendly, Central

Dear Owner and Manager of Amruth Vegetarian - Ghandi Rd: