Amrit Palace Indian Restaurant

Serves meat, veg options available. Indian menu, includes a selection of vegetarian items. Try the samosas. Ask about dairy use. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Indian, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by olivia
CharTalk
CharTalk

Good Indian food with plenty of vegetarian options

4 Posted on 04 / 22 / 2013

We had lunch here last week. Since there are so few restaurants that have vegetarian options, we were delighted to find this one. The lunch came with soup as well as rice and the entree. My husband and I ordered different items and shared. I thought everything was quite good.

Well it might not be quite as good as the meals an Indian friend of mine prepares, I thought the food was quite good. I have eaten at Indian restaurants in Las Vegas and Michigan that were recommended by Indian friends, and I think Amrit compares favorably to those.

Pros: Good food, Reasonably priced, Plenty of vegetarian options
olivia
olivia

Pretty good.

3 Posted on 08 / 30 / 2008

This is the only Indian Restaurant that I know of in Ocala, so with that in mind, it's good. Definitely not the best Indian I have had, but when I get that craving, it hits the spot. I always do take out, but I have noticed the place is usually not that busy, seems most people come for take out.

Pros: Good food, average Indian rest. prices

Dear Owner and Manager of Amrit Palace Indian Restaurant: