Amrit Palace Indian Restaurant

Serves meat, veg options available. Indian menu, includes a selection of vegetarian items. Samosas are vegan and curries can be made vegan. Ask about dairy use, vegan options on request. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Take-out, Non-veg
3415 SW College Road
Ocala, Florida 34474
352-873-8500

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by olivia
GigglingPixie
GigglingPixie

Yummy vegan options!!!

Posted on 04 / 20 / 2015

Delicious selection of VEGAN options! One thing that really stood out about this restaurant was having the OWNER come to our table at least three times to check on us...when does that happen anymore??? This is a fantastic place...very clean, great menu selection, yummy vegan food, fair prices, and excellent service! Other restaurants should follow this example : )

Pros: many vegan options, clean, great service
kmbump
kmbump

Fabulous Food with Plenty of Vegan Option

Posted on 01 / 01 / 2015

Went for lunch and when I asked about what could be made vegan, the owner, who was welcoming us, said that any of the curries could be made vegan. That was everything without meat on the lunch menu! We had aloo chole and veg curry, along with veg samosas! Food was fantastic and service was friendly.

Pros: Food, Flexibility, Service
Cons: No Brown Rice (Typical of Indian Restaurants)
CharTalk
CharTalk

Good Indian food with plenty of vegetarian options

Posted on 04 / 22 / 2013

We had lunch here last week. Since there are so few restaurants that have vegetarian options, we were delighted to find this one. The lunch came with soup as well as rice and the entree. My husband and I ordered different items and shared. I thought everything was quite good.

Well it might not be quite as good as the meals an Indian friend of mine prepares, I thought the food was quite good. I have eaten at Indian restaurants in Las Vegas and Michigan that were recommended by Indian friends, and I think Amrit compares favorably to those.

Pros: Good food, Reasonably priced, Plenty of vegetarian options

olivia
olivia

Pretty good.

Posted on 08 / 30 / 2008

This is the only Indian Restaurant that I know of in Ocala, so with that in mind, it's good. Definitely not the best Indian I have had, but when I get that craving, it hits the spot. I always do take out, but I have noticed the place is usually not that busy, seems most people come for take out.

Pros: Good food, average Indian rest. prices

Dear Owner and Manager of Amrit Palace Indian Restaurant: