Chocolate shop that also makes vegan suitable chocolate and truffles options. more-less
10149 1/2 Main St (Bellevue Way SE)
Bellevue, Washington 98004
425-453-4553

Mon-Fri 8:00am-6:00pm, Sat 10:00am-5:00pm

First Review by sandition
kindlizard
kindlizard

They use coconut milk

3 Posted on 07 / 19 / 2014

I will update again when I clarify something, but we were treated royally by their staff. They vegan chocs are stellar. We had strawberry, raspberry, and a deep dark, and a pb. Dynomite!
Updated from previous review on Sunday May 15, 2011

last time they had no vegan choc, the sign still said they did. dunno....

Pros: staff, quality
Toadbitt
Toadbitt

Wow! Handmade Vegan Truffles!

5 Posted on 04 / 28 / 2011

Amazing chocolate! The staff is super friendly! They gave me a sample of their vegan raspberry truffle! It was super yummay!! You can even order online! I got some truffles to go and shared with friends.

Pros: Staff, Chocolate
sandition
sandition

Gourmet Vegan Truffles on the Eastside!

5 Posted on 03 / 13 / 2011

I've loved Amore well before my vegan days, but now there is a wonderful and interesting selection of vegan truffles, as well as other vegan chocolates and coffee drinks. Vegetarians will enjoy a large selection of chocolates and freshly baked cookies. The owner and staff are as sweet as the candy and very helpful. I've known these gals for over a decade, and they are super awesome chocolatiers. They're located in quaint Old Bellevue on Main Street near some nice shops. Stroll over and try a sample and you'll be hooked. My favorite thus far is the Thai Ginger Curry Truffle. Vegan truffles rock! Free parking in back of shop, gotta love that!

Pros: Vegan Line of Truffles and chocolate, Friendly staff, Samples
Cons: No seating

Dear Owner and Manager of Amore Chocolates: