Serves meat, veg options available. Wood-fired pizza place located in Atlanta's old fourth ward. Extensive seating area and full bar. Two permanent vegan pizzas as well as salad choices. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Italian, Pizza, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
591-A Edgewood Ave SE
Atlanta, Georgia 30312
404-228-1036

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by bkurt01
Jfer
Jfer

Excellent wood fired vegan pizza

Posted on 07 / 19 / 2015

They had 2vegan pizzas with homemade cashew cheese. The crust was awesome as was the taste of the pizza. The vegan "cheese" was more of a runny sauce, but the taste was great. My only con was the raw garlic on the pizza. It was way too strong for my taste but next time I'll just ask to leave it off. The atmosphere was cool and they allow dogs in their outdoor seating.

Pros: Vegan pizza!, German beer on tap, Friendly, fast service
Cons: Raw garlic
ryandotdavis
ryandotdavis

Hands down best pizza!

Posted on 07 / 06 / 2015

Visiting the ATL for the holiday weekend and was pleasantly surprised to find Ammazza. The staff was friendly, atmosphere was rustic and fun, but mostly the pizza was fantastic! I would give this place 5 stars if happy cow would allow. Must try!

tjsullman
tjsullman

Great Pie!

Posted on 06 / 25 / 2015

Awesome pizza and staff is generally vegan conscious...ie I ordered a salad and asked for cheese to be left off and the staff informed me that the dressing had dairy in it. The Vegan Picante is our favorite...probably get this once a weeks.

calamaestra
calamaestra

Enjoyable

Posted on 11 / 03 / 2014

The pizza was delicious. I agree with the previous reviewer that the cheeze was more like a sauce than cheese. It was great nonetheless. This restaurant is self-serve so don't feel obligated to leave a tip as they require payment upfront.

cassyb
cassyb

Pretty AWESOME

Posted on 07 / 18 / 2014

Two vegan pies both delish! Cashew cheese is more of a sauce but is amazing. Cute interior.

Pros: Vegan Pizza, Decor
Cons: Wish They'd Have Told Us Where Silverware Was
Roadduck99
Roadduck99

The cheez is amazing

Posted on 04 / 03 / 2014

I love a good wood-fired pizza, and Ammazza delivered as promised. Fresh ingredients, and the cashew cheez was an unexpected delight - melty and delicious, and not nearly as salty as Daiya. There are two vegan pies on the menu. Highly recommended.

Pros: Melty Cashew Cheez, Good beer, Reasonable prices
Cons: On the noisy side when busy
bkurt01
bkurt01

Two Vegan Pies on the Permanent Menu - SCORE!

Posted on 04 / 02 / 2014

So Ammazza's team worked with a chef in Los Angeles to come up with their own Cashew Cheez recipe, and let me tell you - it was time well-spent. There are two dedicated vegan pizzas on the menu - we've tried one, along with a fantastic salad. We will be back often. Super-friendly staff, and did I mention a vegan homemade pie with no fake storebought cheese?

Pros: Homemade Cashew Cheez, Awesome romantic vibe, Friendly Staff
Cons: NONE!

Dear Owner and Manager of Ammazza Edgewood: