Amici's Pizzeria

Serves meat, veg options available. Part of pizzeria chain. Offers a vegan pizza using Daiya vegan cheese. Can also use the vegan cheese for other veg pizza. Big salads. Fast service. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Italian, Pizza, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by tristan
Vegan Mom
Vegan Mom

very tasty

4 Posted on 10 / 22 / 2013

Really tasty vegan pizza. it is also a pretty restaurant. Parking was easy when we went. They also deliver and it is is easy to order because the website lists all the choices. It is a bit pricy, but tastes really goodd.

Pros: tasty, nice atmosphere, also delivers
Cons: pricy
gr33n0rchid
gr33n0rchid

yeah pizza

4 Posted on 12 / 16 / 2012

Nice to have a pizza joint that my non vegetarian friends can eat with me and no-one has to compromise. Not a fan of the crust though and it is a bit pricey. And no TVs to watch the game.

Pros: vegan cheese
Cons: pricey, no TVs
macmantrl
macmantrl

Tasty pizza

4 Posted on 11 / 20 / 2012

Amici's has really good pizza. They use Daiya cheese, and the vegan pizza on the menu has a lot of good veggies on it. I also like creating my own pizza. The servers are always really nice too, and the atmosphere is good.
The only downside is it's a little pricey, but I can deal with that since I love the pizza so much.

Pros: excellent food, friendly staff
Cons: pricey
jandk32506
jandk32506

good vegan pizza

4 Posted on 03 / 18 / 2011

The pizza was pretty good and it is nice that you can substitute the mozzarella with Daiya "cheese" on any of their pizzas. We had the vegetarian with Daiya and were happy with the pizza. A few more toppings would have been nice but the toppings we did get were fresh. The pizza was on the pricey side but good quality.

Pros: free delivery, vegan pizza, fresh garlic added to sauce
Cons: expensive
tristan
tristan

Classy pizzeria, good customer service.

3 Posted on 03 / 29 / 2010

I went to Amici's on account that they are the only chain I know to offer vegan cheese as an option (it's also complimentary so you won't be charged extra for the substitution) on their pizzas. The restaurant itself was thoroughly modern. Staff were very friendly and solicitous, even offering me water as I waited for my take-out order. My pizza (a "veggie") was done in under 10 minutes and was quite good.

Any of the vegetarian pizzas on the menu (there are about 3, or if you count the one explicitly vegan pizza on the menu into that, make that 4) can be easily veganized with the addition of Daiya cheese.

It's a good place for a gourmet East Coast style pizza, but Amici's is a bit on the expensive side, so maybe it's better once in a while than on a regular basis for those on a budget.

Rating: ***½ cows

Pros: Good customer service, Outdoor/Patio seating
Cons: Can be pricey

Dear Owner and Manager of Amici's Pizzeria: