We tried Amici's while visiting Dirk's parents and we loved the veggie brick oven pizza with Daiya cheese! The crust gets a little blackened, but we like that. We also had the artichoke panzanella salad (they claim the bread in it was vegan). Tasty. We ate in this time (the place is nice and clean), but they also deliver with the distance determining how much you need to spend to get free delivery. We can't wait to try that next time as they say it's "half baked", so you can finish baking at home to make sure it's hot and fresh after being delivered. Overall, we're always excited to have a pizza chain carry Daiya, but what differentiates Amici's is the brick oven.Pros: brick oven pizza , Daiya, delivers
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to San Rafael Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Amici's East Coast Pizzeria closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 361 times since Jan 2013.