Natural food store offering organic. Has juices, sandwiches, wraps, and soups. Small dining area. Open daily. more-less
214 Demers Ave
Grand Forks, North Dakota 58201
701-775-4542

First Review by loving_veggies
loving_veggies
loving_veggies

Always a delight

Posted on 07 / 27 / 2008

As I have traveled around the world and experienced many health food shops along the way I always look back the friendly market from my home town. They gals here offer great lunches as well as much reading material so that you may catch up on the latest nutritional findings. The shelves are stocked with delights! I have an allergy to gluten and AG's offers a wide variety to suit you individual health needs. The produce is fresh and always looks well tended to. You may find mosquito spray-a must in a Prairie summer! Lotions, vitamins, hygienic needs, bulk, cookbooks, basically it's got a bit of everything.

If you love Brownies....buy the one that comes in the brown paper bag!

Stop in and check out the shop...you can also sign up for an account to an LLC which will help save money :)

Pros: Great variety, Helpful staff, wonderful lunchs!

Friendly Atmosphere

Posted on 05 / 16 / 2008

Stepping into this delightful little shop was a nice shift from the commercial grocery stores that are found on every other street corner. I would love to frequent this place as much as possible, however, it is a bit pricey. I may just have to go there for the essentials that I can't find elsewhere.

Pros: friendly service, coffee shop, nice variety
Cons: expensive, no Kashi products

great place to stop!

Posted on 10 / 31 / 2007

lots of different items to choose from. i was able to do all of my shopping here. very fun, and a great cafe in back with local art work! beautiful space!

Dear Owner and Manager of Amazing Grains: