New Amata Vegetarian Sdn Bhd.

新甘露亭 serves rice and noodles and a wide selection of dishes like tofu, curry. Kitchen rests 3:30-5:30pm. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Take-out, Catering
6, Jln Goh Hock Huat
Klang, Malaysia 41400

Mon-Sun 10:00am-9:30pm

First Review by KLGuy

Very Unfriendly Staff & perhaps Owner as well.

Posted on 05 / 25 / 2014

I went to Port Klang yesterday to assist my relative with some personal work & while I was looking for another vegetarian outlet using my Garmin GPS, we found this restaurant. Checked reviews here on HC & FourSquare but decided to try anyway despite bad service reviews despite outlet having good food review. A very solemn face looking lady took my order & was completely unwelcoming or willing to assist in any way so I decided to order the most expansive noodle on the menu. The noodle was Hweng Hwa Noodles @ RM8 & a cup of Chinese Tea @RM1 + 5% service charge of 5% (which I unwilling paid for unfriendly service both the order taker & cashier who looked like the owner/person in charge. Total RM9.45 approximately USD3. This will be my last visit even though the noodles was nice. I can't stand sour looking people as it spoils my mood to eat.
Updated from previous review on Sunday May 25, 2014

Pros: Noodles is nice, Air Conditioned, Not crowded
Cons: Solemn looking servers & cashiers, Bad ambiance due to staff looking solemn

Dear Owner and Manager of New Amata Vegetarian Sdn Bhd.: