Alnatura - Tubinger Strass

Large organic supermarket chain throughout Germany. Stocks a wide range of food products, including wine, fresh produce, baby food, and more. more-less
Tubinger Strass. 31-33
Stuttgart, Germany 70178
0711-6202934
Closed now

Mon-Sat 9:00am-8:00pm

First Review by Amy1274
BrynnTrussell
BrynnTrussell

Great for hard to find items.

Posted on 04 / 14 / 2014

They stock several vegan options, but you still have to read most labels. They have a bakery that sometimes has vegan treats (the last few times they've had nothing, but they're delicious when they do). I buy a nice coconut based shredded cheeze there and nice soy cream cheeze. Otherwise, I go for dips and crackers and cookies. The produce is nice, but a bit too prices so I only buy rare items they sometimes have like today I got charantais melons, but paid nearly 5 euros each.

I buy my shampoo, conditioner and soap there, the only clearly labeled vegan and no perfume option I've found in Stuttgart - Urtekram.

I always shop there before a trip and stock up on vegan fruit and nut bars, or even candy.

They also stock some baby products I give for gifts.

I'm glad we have this option in Stuttgart, though they are still often out of stock, but I find this is typical for German markets.

Pros: hard to find options, many labeled vegan options, helpful staff
Cons: still have to read most labels, closes a bit early, often out of stock
Amy1274
Amy1274

If money was no object I'd do my main shop here!

Posted on 01 / 05 / 2014

As the title says - this is a large supermarket with a great choice of vegan, organic and Fairtrade items. Everything from washing powder to coffee to dairy-free ice cream, and a counter of fresh cakes and pastries. Prices similar to up to to slightly higher than at DM.

Pros: location, choice

Dear Owner and Manager of Alnatura - Tubinger Strass: