Serves meat, veg options available. Has an all vegan section on menu, including pancakes, create your own tofu scramble, and soy sausage or bbq seitan as choices. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Non-veg

pinkbubble
pinkbubble

great breakfast

Posted on 03 / 17 / 2013

Go here usually for breakfast with Omni friends. Love their scramble and coffee is always great. Wish it was bigger so we didn't have to wait for seating!

Pros: great food, great coffee
Cons: small, wish it was open earlier
Lamartel
Lamartel

Vegan Breakfast!

Posted on 01 / 21 / 2013

Breakfast is the hardest meal to eat out as a vegan. I was recently searching for a place for my husband (non-vegetarian) and I could both get what we wanted for breakfast. I stumbled across this place and I am really glad to have found it. They have a Vegan section on their menu that includes pancakes! You also can create your own tofu scramble and they have soy sausage and BBQ seitan.

Pros: Vegan Pancakes, Vegan Options
Cons: Small-not a lot of seating

Dear Owner and Manager of Allston Diner: