All Ways Cafe

Serves meat, veg options available. Healthier food cafe. Uses dairy but does offer a few vegan suitable items like raw salad, fried tofu, and a blackened tofu plate. Possibly could ask to omit cheese in the veggie wrap and bean burrito. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Organic, American, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by Rurob
Aunt Deev
Aunt Deev

Easy Being Green

4 Posted on 06 / 23 / 2013

Going vegan wasn't my idea - it was my doctor's. Thanks to All Ways Cafe, which I fell in love with back in my carnivore days, faced the challenge of overhauling lifelong habits with a sense of excitement & adventure! This tiny, spirit-infused cafe introduced me to how delicious vegetarian cooking can be. Because I'm still getting the hang of my new vegan ways, will double check that a dish IS vegan. Beyond yum!

Pros: atmosphere, price, variety
Cons: on a parking lot, wait time over popular hours
snowy11480
snowy11480

Great place for a healthy meal!

4 Posted on 08 / 06 / 2009

I went here yesterday with two friends from work - one veg, one meat eater. I was really pleased with the place!! I had the fruit and cheese salad (apples, grapes, walnuts, and goat cheese with raspberry vinegarette), the other veg friend had the asparagus salad, and my meat eater friend had the chicken quesadilla. The salads were HUGE!! and very filling! We all bragged about our meals and definitely plan to go back. For beverages, I had water but my friends had the tea and the limeade (which both appeared to be made there on site) and liked them. One dislike we had - we ordered the fried tofu appetizer and didn't care for it. the outer part of it was dry and overall it just lacked flavor. but our entrees were another story - great:) So when i go back i'll be trying a different appetizer. i was tempted to try some of their desserts b/c they are all homemade there but i was too full.

I thought all menu choices seemed to be healthy overall. I thought it was a good value for what i ordered. Some of their hot platters were 14 bucks which for lunch seemed a bit high. but they have the same menu for dinner/lunch and the hot platters seemed to be more 'dinner-ish' to me, which usually does cost more on average. The staff were friendly and helpful. Its a small casual seating area, which suited us just fine. You order at the counter and then seat yourself. No plastic wear - its real plates ,real silverware and real cups! i definitely liked that! even for water, theres no bottled water. they have a big filtered water cooler:)

I'm definitely going back and hope others will give the place a chance. next trip i've got to try the Thai Peanut Salad:)

Pros: Lots of great choices, HUGE salads!, big affordable portions
Cons: fried tofu appetizer wasn't good, no vegan dessert choices
lummy
lummy

• non-vegetarian

Good Food

4 Posted on 02 / 16 / 2009

Nice small place. You come in and order from a few chalk boards listing all the menu items. Sit down and they'll bring you your food (don't forget to grab your silverware). Ordered the bruschetta which was only okay. Bit wet but the bread it game with was very good. The quiche was excellent and so was the falafel. Topped it off with a generous slice of Key Lime pie which was delicious. Especially the crust. Definitely worth a try if your in the area. I found no problem with the service as some other reviews mentioned. For 2 people it ended up being about $35. App $6 - Entree $9 x2, Pie $4, Drinks $2 x2+ Tax.

Pros: Great Food, Small, Good Portions
Rurob
Rurob

Not worth the trip

1 Posted on 01 / 04 / 2008

The one and only time I ate lunch there, I had a cup of soup and humus and vegetables. The food was tasteless and the presentation left a lot to be desired. It was not worth the cost of the meal, gas money, and drive time to eat there. Won't go back again.

Cons: tasteless portions

Dear Owner and Manager of All Ways Cafe: