CLOSED: All Vegan

Store features vegan products including chocolates, marshmallows, shoes, accessories, clothes, meatless jerky, and more. Reported closed to HappyCow. more-less

First Review by Veganmilitant
MeGaVEgHEad
MeGaVEgHEad

So Sad

5 Posted on 02 / 13 / 2012

This was SUCH a cool place. I'm not even militant vegan, but I appreciated the concept. I'll be keeping my eyes open to find out if they'll be relocating or opening another location. We need more all natural products in this world!

Pros: all natural, green, community conscious
Cons: closed!, closed!, closed!
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

All Vegan, All Awesome!!! :)

5 Posted on 04 / 15 / 2011

I was curious to see what All Vegan was about, so I swung by after lunch. I found All Vegan to be a little on the small side, but they carry many items such as clothes, shoes, belts, food, books, etc. And like someone else said below, you won't leave this place empty handed - I didn't! For the last few months I had been receiving emails from VegNews featuring the Sjaak's vegan peanut butter cups but I've been unable to find them, up until I went to All Vegan. I was delighted to see that All Vegan carried a wide assortment of the said chocolates - score! Needless to say, I left with a bag full of Sjaak's chocolate to enjoy for the rest of my trip. If I lived in the area, I'd definitely frequent this place, not just for the chocolate but for the other items too!

kristalinn
kristalinn

All WONDERFUL!!

5 Posted on 06 / 03 / 2009

After becoming Vegan I gave away almost ALL of my shoes and purses because they were made out of leather. All Vegan is a gift to all San Diego Vegans since they carry all sorts of shoes/boots/purses etc... and Joy (the owner) makes sure everything she carries in her store is Vegan! What makes this store even more WONDERFUL is that Joy prices items 10-20% BELOW suggested retail price right off the bat... then she often has sales and marks things down even more! It's clear that her motivation is to provide a much needed service to other Vegans, making our lives easier... and she's not trying to make a fortune! This makes me feel great about supporting her business. WIN WIN!! Girls: $10 shoe sale!!! Seriously! : O)

Pros: Shoe selection, SALES/Prices
beckiemayfield
beckiemayfield

All Vegan Whooooooohooo!

5 Posted on 07 / 22 / 2008

You will NOT come out of this store empty handed! There is something for everyone here. I got some heavenly Figi pinnaple/coconut lotion that is divine! Vegan shoes, animal rights shirts (that are really cute) Primal strips- that are cheaper than at most places! The vegan chocolates are also divine- mmmmm! The owner is so knowlegable and friendly! She gives you free vegan chapstick upon leaving. There is also a Last Chance for Animals booth inside, with free animal rights stickers and literature. Just to touch up, they also have vegan purses, wallets, hats, totes...pretty much, vegan heaven. Love this store!

Pros: everything you need, friendly owner, good prices
Cons: none

Veganmilitant
Veganmilitant

All Vegan

5 Posted on 06 / 29 / 2007

This little store has a good selection of shoes, accessories, shirts, buttons, sitckers, cosmetics, etc. The shoes and purses are especially nice.

Pros: All Vegan!
Cons: a bit pricy