CLOSED: All Good Bakers

Serves meat, veg options available. Previously veg but added meat to menu in early 2013. Bakery cafe offering breakfast, sandwiches, salads, and fresh baked bread loaves and sweets (Friday thru Sunday). Thursday is baked goods only. Wednesday a dinner is offered by reservation only. Sources from local farms & mills. Eclectic interior. SHUT DOWN LATE 2013 PER ITS FB PAGE. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Lacto, American, Bakery, Non-veg
540 Delaware Ave
Albany, New York 12209
518-463-1349

Open Thur-Fri 11am-7pm, Sat 11am-5p, Sun 11am-5pm.

First Review by johnstar
craigsutt
craigsutt

Excellent

4 Posted on 12 / 10 / 2013

I highly recommend the All Good Bakery. Three of us enjoyed a variety of items for brunch and they were all excellent. I had the 'corned beef' hash with seitan -- very very nice.

The seating area was small but there was no wait for a table. Stop by and enjoy this hidden gem in Albany.
Updated from previous review on Sunday March 31, 2013

Pros: lots of vegan options, great baked goods, friendly staff
Vegetarian Rocky
Vegetarian Rocky

Amazing food and atmosphere!

4 Posted on 05 / 03 / 2013

This place is AWESOME!!! Everyone who worked here was extremely friendly and helpful, and I can't imagine anyone not feeling comfortable in this establishment. It was my first time here and I came for the Big Red burger, a vegetarian burger that I saw a picture of online...it did not disappoint! The freshly made food is all natural and delicious! The fresh cider was also great, as was the macaroni salad that came with my burger. This place gives me a new reason to look forward to my business trips to Albany. I would recommend it to anyone based on the service, food, and atmosphere. It doesn't look like a gourmet restaurant, but it has better food and nicer people than any fancy schmancy place I've ever been. I would have easily given a 5 cow rating, but the website won't let me because All Good isn't completely vegetarian. Trust me, it's still better than most places that are 100% vegetarian! Seriously go to All Good...it's not just a clever name! :)

Pros: Wonderful, attentive, friendly staff, Amazing fresh vegan and vegetarian food, Large, diverse menu of fresh local food
Cons: not a lot of seating, not open for dinner
johnstar
johnstar

Yummy travel stop

4 Posted on 10 / 14 / 2012

Traveling south from the Adirondacks, and it was hard to find vegan food for lunch. So thanks to the All Good Bakery for their yummy soup (curried butternut squash apple) and sandwich (noob's roob). There are a few vegan options, although in most cases questions must be asked and things must be customized to become vegan. Still, they are willing to work with you. And when we were there, they had three different vegan bun options. That's unheard of!

Pros: Good food, Friendly staff
Cons: Small seating area, Not all vegan food labeled

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: All Good Bakers: