Alive and Well Natural Heal...

Natural food and products store stocking supplements, vitamins, organic grocery, snack foods, environmentally friendly products, frozen and chilled food, and a small fresh produce section. Has a deli and juice bar cafe inside. more-less
340 Hana Highway (Dairy Rd, Central Maui)
Kahului, Hawaii 96732
808-877-4950

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by gr8vegan
Chia
Chia

Good size store with variety

Posted on 12 / 05 / 2012

I had read about this place on happycow, and have been here a few times. Was just here in December 2012, and here's my Alive and Well review update.

From the outside, the place looked like a simple small store, but upon walking in, I was very impressed. It's good size store that's well stocked with a wide range of things, from edible goods to non-edible eco-friendly products. Lots of packaged foods and snack, frozen food, natural health and nutritional supplements, raw food stuff, bamboo utensils, and other things.

On one end of the store is a deli and juice bar where people came in for food and lunches.

Pros: good selection
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Alive and Well

Posted on 09 / 29 / 2012

My first thought upon entering the building...wow, they sell lots of vitamins! This store is a little on the small side, they carry some basic things but I'd probably frequent two other stores nearby if I needed to stock up on groceries.

gr8vegan
gr8vegan

small health food store

Posted on 01 / 30 / 2012

The deli is where its at, but there is a separate listing. The healthfood store/deli is fairly small, but stocks a good quantity of health and beauty products along with the specialty organic items. I was most surprised that they carried Vega's new bars and whole foods did not, yet.

Pros: deli, friendly
Cons: small

Dear Owner and Manager of Alive and Well Natural Health Emporium: