Alimentos Para Vivir Mejor

Serves meat, veg options available. Omnivorous restaurant that advertises itself as vegan friendly. Has pizza, pasta, salads, a seitan burger, sandwiches, empanada, and more. Cheese is used, so vegans be specific. Free wi-fi, casual space. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Juice bar, International, Western, Delivery, Non-veg

First Review by Stevie
Stevie
Stevie

Alimentos Para Vivir Mejor, Buenos Aires

3 Posted on 02 / 07 / 2012

This joint is located right in the heart of the social super hot spot that is the Palermo district. Its open from lunch time right through until late evening (I had food there on Friday night after midnight) closing at 00.30 on at least some evenings.

The menu is Spanish only and the girl who served me didn't speak and English. My Spanish is from great. There's a big sign outside advertising that they do vegan food so that was what I asked for. Other than that I asked for a recommendation from her. I was presented with of what I believe are called empanadas, savoury pastries, each of which had a different filling. They were fab.

There's seats outside if you want to eat out in the fresh air or plenty of tables indoors if that is what you prefer.

If this place was 100% veg only I'd defo rate it higher.

Pros: Vegan friendly, Friendly service
Cons: Not 100% vego

Dear Owner and Manager of Alimentos Para Vivir Mejor: