Vegan cafe and bakery opened in early-2014. Makes cupcakes and many sweets. Serves some quick dishes, sandwiches, and even a few raw food items for lunch. Buffet style dinner and bakery goods in the evening. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Italian, Western, Salad bar, Take-out, Bakery

First Review by L_Almo_Clelarco
FrancescoVioli
FrancescoVioli

Where there is Alhambra Cafè there is Home!

5 Posted on 07 / 19 / 2014

This place is awesome! Love it ! Best place in milan for price and quality of Vegan food! Vegan Paradise!!!!!

Milkichops
Milkichops

BEST Vegan Joint in town yo!

5 Posted on 07 / 02 / 2014

Wow what more can I say then the title other then the next bunch of compliments.

My boyfriend and I are currently in Milan for fashion week. We've been to almost all the buffet style cafés now, and it is usually a bad experience for me in regards to flavour and price. This however could not have been better!

I came in at 6pm as they were closing to prepare for dinner at 7.30pm but was still offered a seat, when I found out they did the buffet at 7.30 as well as the bakery goods I rearranged my afternoon bakery trip into a dinner with friends.

Both my friends who came for dinner are not even vegetarian but they adored the food! The highlight was the complimentary plates of fresh homemade cinnamon bread that just kept coming offered with a hearty serving of an alternative take on a light fluffy hummus. My boyfriend came later as we were finishing our metals and ordered dinner also presented with a large complimentary bowl of tomato salad for the table.

At 19 euro a kilo it is the most reasonably priced buffet we've been to. We also ordered a cheesecake, senza zhuccero and senza gluten.

Everything is 100% vegan, presented to you by lovely staff that put positive energy and love into what they do for the customers!

Pros: everything!
unusualmagic
unusualmagic

an excellent break

5 Posted on 06 / 26 / 2014

here you can find delicious cakes, amazing tramezzini and also raw fresh spaghetti plus different kind of drinks. I advice this place to anybody who wants to have a good snack!

L_Almo_Clelarco
L_Almo_Clelarco

Delicious cakes, really nice place and kind owner

5 Posted on 06 / 13 / 2014

I've been to Alhambra café and found their cakes and cupcakes really wonderful.
Finally, a totally vegan bakery in Milano!
The owner is really friendly and attentive, and they just opened, but they seem to be experimenting a lot, including some raw alternatives.
Updated from previous review on Friday June 13, 2014

Pros: Friendly staff, Clean and neat place, Cupcakes!
Cons: None, up to now

Dear Owner and Manager of Alhambra Cafe: