Alem Ethiopian Village

Serves meat, veg options available. Offers an all-vegan lunch buffet Tue-Fri 11am-2pm. The vegetarian section on the dinner menu is all vegan and well labeled. The interior is bright and clean, Ethiopian music is on the sound system. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Buffet, Ethiopian, Non-veg
307 E Wisconsin Ave (Broadway)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by tauberl

Best vegan lunch buffet

Posted on 01 / 12 / 2014

The lunch buffet is all vegan, extremely reasonably priced, and soooooo delicious. This is one of my favorite places to eat in the city - if we're there for dinner my husband and I share the vegetarian sampler, and if I'm going for lunch I always get the buffet. The staff is also super friendly and very knowledgeable about veganism, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Pros: Delicious food, Large veg selection, Amazing buffett

Dear Owner and Manager of Alem Ethiopian Village: