Serves meat, veg options available. Cafe offering organic coffee and teas, some light food. Live music and poetry some evening. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, American, Non-veg
390 E 1700 S (Sugarhouse area)
Salt Lake City, Utah 84115
801-322-0735
Now Open

Mon 6:30am-8:00pm, Tue 6:30am-9:00pm, Wed-Thu 6:30am-8:00pm, Fri-Sat 6:30am-9:00pm, Sun 7:00am-8:00pm

First Review by Veganoid
Navegante
Navegante

Great coffee house with vegan treats

Posted on 08 / 28 / 2015

Love that this place has soy, rice, almond, and coconut milk available. They put together a italian soda for me with coconut milk - it was great! They also have a small menu with vegan options, as well as vegan pastries, scones, muffins, etc. I tried the "cheese" and spinach scone, and the orange cranberry scone - both with delicious.

Pros: Vegan food and treats, Comfy atmosphere, Lots of "milk" choices
Veganoid
Veganoid

Lovin' Alchemy

Posted on 04 / 26 / 2009

This is one of the coolest and comfiest coffee shops I've ever been to. A great little place to talk with a friend or do a little hw. I tried a sandwich here, before I went vegan, but I definitely recall the food being fresh and delicious. I hear the Kona is great as well. Check it out!

Pros: Great Atmosphere, Yummy Drinks, Tasty Food
Cons: Size (It's SMALL)

Dear Owner and Manager of Alchemy Cafe: