Housed in the "Marketplace" with other shops. Provides a wide range of natural food and grocery including bulk staples, nutritional supplements, herbs, fresh produce including organic, natural care products, deli, chilled and frozen food, and baked goods. more-less

First Review by ajthoma
Chia
Chia

Good Stock

5 Posted on 01 / 01 / 2012

I had read about this place on happycow and decided to stop in on my San Francisco trip 2 weeks ago. Here's my Alameda Natural Grocery review.

The set up is very interesting. The store shares a building (one big roof) with other several businesses (bakery, coffee shop, sushi bar, and others). You find your way into the grocery store area and then you can take what you'd like and pay at the register. The selection is good, has all the usual natural grocery that I like: fresh produce, natural food brands, and such.

ajthoma
ajthoma

Great Store

4 Posted on 03 / 23 / 2011

I have been shopping here for a few months and this store is great! Plenty of organic CA produce (lower carbon footprint)plus good selection of everything else green! The staff are friendly and helpful, a great place to shop.

Dear Owner and Manager of Alameda Natural Grocery: