Serves meat, veg options available. Part of chain. Menu is mostly meat but has some veg including juice bar, smoothies, salads, hummus wrap, falafel, baba ganouj, lentil soups. No fake meats or tofu. Desserts are not vegan. Dressings are made without sugar. Patio seating in summer. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Juice bar, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg
44 Parklane Dr (1430 Manzanita)
Hudson, Ohio 44236

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by divancic

Quite a few vegan options

Posted on 11 / 04 / 2013

They recently revamped the menu and very clearly quite what is vegan on there, so that's super helpful. What would be more awesome is if the wait staff knew the menu, because quite a few more dishes could be vegan if you just ask to leave off the sprinkle of feta cheese, for instance. But you at least have some options laid out for you.

The falafel is amazing in any form--appetizer, wrap, meal, whatever. They have great soups, too.

Pros: FALAFEL!, Vegan clearly marked, Great soups
Cons: Wait staff doesn't always know menu well

Posted on 02 / 14 / 2013

My husband and I went to Aladdin's to celebrate Valentine's Day, and I was extremely pleased. The food was so flavorful and fresh, and there were a wide variety of vegan options. The items on the menu were clearly marked if they were vegan, making it easy to see my options. The staff was very pleasant, and made us feel right at home. They are somewhat limited on their vegan desserts, but other than that I have zero complaints!

Pros: Delicious, flavorful food, Huge portions, Affordable prices
Cons: Few vegan desserts

Dear Owner and Manager of Aladdin's: